Saturday, March 12, 2011

What do you think about the Bible?

This morning I noticed this video posted in a couple of places. It is a video displaying the reaction of a group of people who were receiving the entire New Testament in their language for the first time. Wow, their tears, their joy and excitement, their incredible gratitude. It was humbling to watch, but also challenging. What do I think about the Bible. Do I see the incredible privilege I have to hold in my hands the complete revelation of God's Word to us in a language I can understand and read? Do I treasure the fact that I have multiple copies and version? That I have paper copies and copies on my computer and phone? May we learn to treasure God's Word and be thrilled and excited every time we read it and listen to it being read. Please watch the video below.

http://vimeo.com/17025038

No comments:

Post a Comment