Thursday, February 2, 2012

Evil Side of the Super Bowl

i enjoy watching football. I especially  enjoyed watching football when my sons played and I helped to coach. Though I not a fan of either team, the New York Giants, or the New England Patriots, I will probably watch at least some of the game on Sunday. But, too be honest, if I do watch it, I hope I do so with some heaviness of heart. Among all of the seemingly fun parts of the Super Bowl, the game, the half time show, the commercials, the parties, and all the food, there is a very evil side to the Super Bowl. The most watched television event of the year is also a huge sex traffic event.  We watch to celebrate the athletic abilities of 53 men from each team. But while they playing, probably hundreds, if not thousands of other men will be engage in sin, degrading, destroying, and damaging thousands of women and children. Please read the link below to learn more.

Sex Trafficking at the Super Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment